The Party’s Over….
But the is still more to do! We had a great week in Jackson Hole with beautiful weather, fantastic vendors and marvelous speakers! We want to thank EVERYBODY that participated in any way to make this IMSS Family Reunion a memorable event. As a final reminder, P.A.C.E. credit must be claimed within 30 days. The sessions can be found under ASCLS-Wyoming and you will also need to do an online evaluation of each session prior to receiving credit.
Here is a brief summary describing how to use the ASCLS CE Organizer:
- Go to http://ceorganizer.ascls.org/.
- Select either the Member or Non-Member log-in box.
- If you are not an ASCLS member, and do not have an account in CE Organizer already, click the “Register Here” link to create a username and password.
- ASCLS members will log in using the same username and password used to enter the Members Section of the ASCLS website.
- Once logged in, click on Claim Credit.
- In the list of ASCLS State & Regional Events, click on “View Region” next to the event you attended. WY-ASCLS is providing credit this year for IMSS. You will find your sessions under ASCLS-Wyoming.
- ASCLS CE Organizer will print multiple sessions on one form. On the next screen, check the boxes of every session you attended and click “Next” at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the checkboxes, you may need to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the page.
- On the following screen enter the unique session code for each session and click “Next”. Once again, depending on your computer set-up, you may need to use the scroll bar.
- On-Line Evaluations will be used this year at the seminar. You will automatically be directed to the evaluation before you are able to print your certificate.
- If you entered everything correctly, a button will appear on the screen that says “download certificate now”. Click this button to view, print, or save your certificate.
CE Organizer data is automatically transferred to the BOC Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) form for re-certification purposes for all ASCLS members if your correct ASCP customer ID number is listed in CE Organizer.
Gale Stevens, BS, MT (ASCP)
P.A.C.E. ® Coordinator ASCLS-WY