Immediate Opportunity Available: Point of Care Coordinator
St. Luke’s Magic Valley Medical Center – Twin Falls, Idaho
Fulltime / Flexible hours
Come join us at St. Luke’s Magic Valley Medical Center in lovely Twin Falls, Idaho. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Point of Care Coordinator. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Management of POC testing performed in 50+ hospital departments and clinics
- Training and competency assessment for 800+ POC operators, including RNs, CNAs, LPN, Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, Pharmacists, Respiratory Therapists, and Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Development, validation, and implementation of new POC tests, instruments, and procedures
- Strict adherence to regulatory standards for CAP, JACHO, and CMS
- Sitting on various hospital-wide committees as a Laboratory Liaison and Educator
The ideal candidate has strong problem-solving skills, a clear understanding of regulatory issues, and the ability to work well with people.
- Bachelor’s Degree AND Medical Lab Scientist (ASCP or AMT) Certification.
- 4+ years of Clinical Lab Experience.